East Hill has a wide variety of ministries available for everyone from the smallest child to our senior citizens:
- Children’s Ministry–cradle roll through 5th grade.
- Leadership Training for Christ (LTC) for ages 3rd grade through high school.
- An active Youth Group which participates in youth rallies, summer camps, an annual summer mission trip, Sunday night “Huddle”, and various other activities through the year.
- Campus Connection - Adopt a Student program and other events for the York College students.
- A Women’s Ministry which includes two weekly Bible studies and monthly Ladies Crafting Day.
- A Men's Ministry which includes a Dads-N-Lads weekend and a monthly men's breakfast.
- Weekly Wednesday night fellowship meals.
- A benevolence program which includes helping supply our local food pantry with items, helping our families who are in need, and participating in the local Meals on Wheels program.
- Our bi-annual “Clothing Exchange”
- Sonshiners–a fellowship group for 55+